Monday, January 17, 2011

Is Justin Bieber Still Shy?

With Justin Bieber being rated as the top four best dressed guys in Golden Globe Awards ceremony, the hitmaker still seems to be shy to meet a few celebrities. 16-yr-old Justin Bieber, who was dressed like the perfect prom date in his Dolce & Gabbana tuxedo, wished to stay away from the famous british comedian Ricky Gervais.

Justin Bieber reportedly hired a few bodyguards to shield him from Ricky Gervais at the sunday night's ceremony.


“His team are not going to let [Ricky Gervais] anywhere near Justin when he is backstage. In fact it looks as if Justin will arrive at the last possible time to keep out of Ricky’s way,” a source said.

“He’s petrified of being made to look a fool. Let’s face it, Ricky wouldn’t spare him just because he’s a kid!”

The very reason why Justin Bieber tried to avoid Gervais was because Gervais, in the previous award ceremony, had made fun at Mel Gibson and Angelina Jolie.

Meanwhile, Justin Bieber has called himself “nuts”.

“I’m crazy, I’m nuts. Just the way my brain works. I’m not normal. I think differently — my mind is always racing. I’m just … nuts. But I think the best musicians probably are,” he said.

“I just turn over all night and think. My mind races. I think about all the things I didn’t have time to think about during the day – like family and God and things that should be more important but you don’t have time to think about, because you just get caught up in everything else during the day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment